* Set for two years. If you still need it after this time, just sign up again. There is no limit to how many times you can sign up for our Basic Membership :)
Additional legal information about account registration
- We process only your personal data: name, surname, e-mail, and school’s name.
- Personal data are administered by the Administrator of PaperPlainz Website, email@example.com.
- Personal data processed in order to enter into and perform a contract for the provision of services and provide online services shall be processed until the contract for the provision of services with the Controller is terminated and for the time necessary to fulfil the obligations imposed by law (settlements, limitation of claims). Personal data are processed because of the contract concluded with you.
- It is voluntary to provide personal data, however failure to provide them prevents the user from having an account and accessing the services.
- If you select the third checkbox, personal data will also be processed for marketing purposes, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). It is voluntary to provide personal data for such purpose, however failure to provide them prevents you from receiving messages sent by us. Personal data will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, rectify or erase them and to limit their processing. Moreover, you are also entitled to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, to move you data and to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data will be provided only to our subcontractors, such as suppliers of IT services, accounting company, law firms, entities that send newsletters.